Tuesday, June 10, 2014

To My Mom on Mother's Day 2014

Way back then, I fore-knew you. It was before I was even conceived that God had already predestined our o' so brief moments together. Although I cherished the days you were here with me (us), I cherish your memory even more. Yes, God said you had to leave, but He told me as long as I live I can have my memories of you. That is one of the best gifts he could have ever given me. At times I took you for granted and just knew, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that you would be with me forever but God had other plans. I respect His plan even though His plan took the breath clean out of me. I didn't question Him then and I won't start now. But what I will do is take the strength and lessons I learned from you, and from losing you, and make my days here without you worth my while. I don't have to tell you I love you because I'm sure you know that already. But I will say Ride Sallie Ride, that sweet chariot until the wheels fall off. ..#TURNDOWN4WHAT #ENJOYHEAVENSJUBILEE... HAPPY MOTHER DAY!!!! :-) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment