Friday, June 13, 2014

12-07-2013

Gone But Not Gone:  The memory of 6yrs ago today will forever be etched in my heart, soul, and mind as it was the most tragic day of my life to date. Though you are gone, you're really NOT gone, because I carry your spirit, your blood, and many characteristics of you every second of every day. Without you, there would be no me. My hopes, my dreams, my desires would all be null and void if I didn't hear your still voice saying.."Well Do It Then Marilyn Wiley" with that proudful look in your eyes. When I think of that look and smile, I know I have to "keep on keeping on" until my work here is done and I can see and hear you and the Most High say "Well Done". My Life, My Determination, My Desire to help others, and most of all My Happiness comes from knowing that my Success would make you and Smokey proud! I love you, Momma... Continue to drink your coffee and watch how my life unfolds. Hopefully you'll be proud (~_~)... Sit back and Enjoy the Show and Rest In Paradise Sallie Sunshine~ 12-07-07~ #ToKnowJusticeIsToKnowPeace #NoClosureButItsOnTheWay #ThatsForSure #RestAssuredWeKnow #Subliminal

No comments:

Post a Comment