Friday, June 13, 2014

Boughee

On Blast: I hate to but I have to do it...

Inbox Message: Oh so we bougee now huh. ."housekeeper"

My Public response:

1. Didn't you know I've always been "bougee" this didn't just happen.
2. Not that I have to explain but I want to. I am a Grown American that takes pride in her things and her surroundings. I grew up cleaning house and have ALWAYS cleaned my 6 bedroom/4 bath house by myself with no qualms until recently when, on top of a full time job that travels, writing dissertation, and I took on a Practicum load of 13 patients. I AM THAT CHICK, but when something goes lacking I find a way to GitRdone. My house chores are lacking and my Momma didn't raise me to be a keeper of a dirty house.
3. It's my choice and my hard earned Money. Just like you choose to use your money to drink, smoke, party, buy love, buy cars, drugs, food, or whatever you choose to buy, I choose to use my money for the upkeep of me, my Diva, cars and my home/dwelling place.
4. If wanting a clean house is being "bougee", I'll be THAT! Thank you very much and Happy Sunday!

BOOM... SHOTS FIRED. .. MAN DOWN! AND THERE IT IS. . NOW DELETE YOURSELF #theNerveofPeople ~Marilyn Wiley~

No comments:

Post a Comment