Friday, June 13, 2014

The Devil is a Liar

Devil I'm sorry but you can't have me and no we can't be friends. You get me in a lot of trouble and you can't get me out, nor do you try to. Yes, I understand you're not a lawyer in the court room but still. ....You try to keep me in a rut instead making a way for me. You are not a provider and I can't deal. ..I'm too much for you to handle, I have many wants and needs and basically you can't afford me, with your "no riches" having behind. . .You are not equipped to deal with me and my many emotional issues and physical illnesses and concerns. It's not like you are a doctor in the sick room or anything.  . And last but not least you don't have AC..I like hot weather but I like to be able to cool off when I get too hot. You don't really love or care for me and my well being so keep it moving please I don't have time for your trickery and foolery.. Not now.. Not EVER! #LooseMe ~Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment