Friday, June 13, 2014

BCS Game

Grabs the Mic: I have been reading some very mean and disturbing things being said about Auburn and a lot of taunting of their fans. As a Grown American I can say that I feel that some of them need to just "SHET" UP! (shut up)...As a fan of not one but 2 Champion teams. .I am a witness and I know that the 2 BEST teams played in the Championship Game. I've watched both teams Excel over the season and I can argue with the best of them about football and stats but it's really not necessary. .As a Seminole, Auburn is the only team that put fear in my heart when it came to a possible loss and last night proved I had a reason for my temporary fear. Two Champions played and the only thing that distinguishes the two is the SHIP and the final score. They were both extremely good but one had to and only could WIN. The Noles persevered against tremendous defense and offense and time was on their side. Truth be told and Quite as it's kept last night was no easy win. .IT WAS A DAGGUM WAR as I predicted.

No slight to other teams. You all were Champions in your season but please accept this was not your season. It doesn't mean your team wasn't good it just means that you have to work harder in the new Season if you want your season to come around again. But in the end remember"The Same Thing That Makes You Laugh Makes You Cry" so be mindful what you say and how you taunt others. Just like you had a time to win, you also have a time to lose. We've all been there and done that. . .

*drops the mic and exits the stage. ..~World's Greatest Nole~

No comments:

Post a Comment