Friday, June 13, 2014

Almost Scorned

I'm thinking. . At what point will it be all about me and forsaking all others. At what point will it be an unselfish act of Love on my behalf on your part. I have stood the test of time and still being tried and tested and slighted by you. Whether I ask you to or not, cutting all communication with the person that you allowed to destroy us should be your pleasure and your gift of loyalty to me. Am I not worth that. Do I not deserve a peace of mind after all you've put me through? The answer is I guess not since you feel the need to hang on to the very thing that has caused me so much Heartache and Pain. I know you can't even fathom the amount of hurt I endured behind you two.. I realize it will never end. I just don't mean that much to you for you to walk away from that whole thing completely....The attachment remains between you two and you make it possible so what does that tell me? Clearly, You want her in your life. It's only a matter of time that the communication leads back to the path of history that you claim you want to be done with....And if that happens again my mind is made up... I'm gone for good....I'm dealing with too much to be worried about what you two talk about and when. And whether you are still hooking up. It's old now and I'm over it....if you want to continue your communication with her, maybe you should discontinue the communication with me. .I have been too lenient and too kind for too long. It's time you respect me now. Either run with me or away from me... I'm not asking for a commitment just respect me. Don't introduce me or talk as if I'm your lady to family and friends when in actuality we are on friend status because you don't want to hurt someone else. Not cool :/

No comments:

Post a Comment