Friday, June 13, 2014

It's not About You

Is it just me that wants to stop people in the middle of conversation sometimes and say...

"You know what? It Ain't ALL about YOU ALL the time nor is it ALL about YOUR PROBLEMS (which 9 times out of 10 you created), and it's not about what you have or what you CLAIM you are going to get so just SHUT UP..You said the same things at the beginning of last year and you are still in the same spot, doing the same thing, telling the same lies, and running the same scams, and playing the same games. Just get over yourself why don't you"?......

I know I know... I wouldn't dare tell anyone that. .. But I've thought about it though ROTFLMAO. ...Don't talk about it, be about it.....#GetOffMyPhone #lesstalking #moreListening #moreDoing #puhleeze #AmIwrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment