Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Storm Chaser

STORM CHASER
written by Marilyn Wiley ~aka Dr. Rock Ramsey~

I am a STORM CHASER. I command you STORM to run from me.
I have been blessed with an inner strength, therefore afraid is something I cannot be.

I am not fearful of you STORM. Instead, I welcome you.
Let me catch up to you STORM, and get the lesson that is born of you.

Let me catch you STORM, and experience the torment of all your dangerous whirlwind.
That way I can capture from you STORM, the essence of what I am to comprehend.

I want to chase you STORM, so that you will know,
how tough I am and how well I can take a blow.

I want you to use your sustaining wind STORM, to try to push me back.
Use your stinging rain STORM, to further put me under attack.

You cannot stop me STORM, for I am a STORM CHASER and I was built for this.
I will use you STORM, take advantage of you STORM and throw you into the great abyss.

You have something I want STORM (a lesson).
You have something I need STORM (experience).
You have something for me STORM (a message).
You have something to give me STORM (strength).
You see, my God sent you to me STORM (my test).
Now you know why I chase you STORM, must I tell you the rest?

I am indeed a STORM CHASER and fear does not live within me.
If I am running to chase you STORM then STORM, you cannot chase me.

No comments:

Post a Comment