Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Encouraging Suicide via texting

What I'm thinking:

I am not able to wrap my psyche around the idea of children coaching other kids to commit suicide via text and social media while claiming they love them.  Bullying incident.. Maybe...

I know there is a strong influence there, with love being involved, but where do you draw the line between listening to a person that claims they love you, and what you are willing to do to prove your love for them. I wouldn't dare do this but if we are going to do it we are going to do it together. #sametime #sidebyside not via text, social media, or over the phone.

Parents teach your kids about suicide but at the same time teach them about love and how true love doesn't require you to hurt yourself for the other person ... #Romeo&JulietWasAPlay but still they died together.  #JustMythoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment